NoobOnRails

Ruby on Rails tips, tricks and hints for the aspiring rails hero.



Monday, June 19, 2006

Rails Day sites


Rails day bought out some nice looking sites from some well known Railers. None from me (a whole Rails app in a day!?!?! I have three kids, and a wife!) but hey, there's always next year. Some noteable sites being a ticket tracker dubbed Advisr from Team Awsome, the Inductor from Concenration Studios, SimpleForms from Simplistic Complexity, WeRateStuff from WeBreakStuff and that's about all the clicking I felt like doing. You can view the other teams here. I would have to give the best name prize to team WWDHHD. That has to stand for What Would David Heinemeier Hansson Do...awsome, I don't know what he'd do but I cant' wait to see what this team came up with!

Good stuff all round.


p.s. especially from mr. hasmanythrough himself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home